HE'S OUT!!!

Dr Weiner and Dr Harter just came down to our crib here to inform us that they are done! It went very well!! And ..Yeah! We are packing up our sh-tuff and heading up to PICU! Lincoln may not be there yet.. he's still asleep.. waking him slowly. All signs are VERY GOOD! He didn't need a transfusion... and they said "it was a textbook surgery" and ..yeah! We're going up and we'll have to wait for him to wake up, but we'll post again soon.. THANK YOU ALL! PLEASE KEEP PRAYING! The next idk.. 12 hours? are vital. Love you all!
A & S
PS--- WE LOOOOOVE YOU EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. WE LOOVVEE YOU ALL TOO!

    Eva is so happy!!!!

    WOOHOOOOO!!!!!

    Thank God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo!!!

    I know many a parent who snuck a little champagne in the bathroom in the PICU, I say bring it on!! Congratulations to you all! Love to Dr. W.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all so happy. I will keep praying and the people at the bank and my friends church and CLiffs family and everyone i know will keep praying. Andy, Stephanie,Lincoln and Eva, you are all so amazing. I love you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Lincoln!!
    You are the most amazing kid I know. I am so happy you are out of surgery and get to see your awesome Mom & Dad!
    You truly are a superhero!
    I love you,
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo Lincoln!! Thank God it went so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo Superhero! Momo and I are cheering with Zoey!! We Love You Guys Sooo Much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts