Just a little snippet of news because I have a lot of time on my hands:

Lincoln is exhausted after only two hours of his new rehabilitative schedule.  He worked from 9-11am and has been sleeping ever since.  It's 1:43.  He's supposed to start up with therapies again any minute now.

Thought you might be interested in this:  We're breaking him out of this joint no later than Monday.  He'll be transferred to Sunnyview.  We think it will do wonders for his morale and work better for our family as well.  Rusk and Sunnyview are really working hard to make this a smooth transition.  Of course, in the end, it all depends on Lincoln's health.  Everyone here has been amazing but we all want to go home.

Comments

  1. Oh thank you Jesus and all you that have sent prayers and all. I cannot wait for you to get home so I can run up or stay with U.Frank, Teri or Patti if we need to. OH GOD I AM SO EXCITED I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY OR DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (can you believe I, your mother, am speechless) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news if you need anything let us know (Steph we have a clean shower and hot water) and we are only 25 minutes from Sunnyview.
    Thinking of you.
    Sue & Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! I love it, sounds like the escape from Alcatraz. :)

    And please keep in mind that I am available if you need me to come and stay for whatever reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is very exciting! You will be in our back yard. Me casa is you casa! So happy that we will be able to help you in some way. We have working washer and dryers and clean, well, semi-clean showers! Can't wait to see you all! Love, Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do have showers! (clean - ehh) Our door is always open both figuratively and literally (sommetimes one child in my house forgets to close the garage door and leaves the door unlocked). But kidding aside, use me!
    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome news! We are only about a mile up the road, so feel free to call on me also!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts