Happy Birthday to Andy! ...and the end of yet another month

Another month over...I'm shocked it goes so fast. My classes end in six days and then, I'm hoping, the world will slow down. Our girl is learning Danny Boy on the flute for her Papa Jim. She attended a week long sports camp and then competed in a triathlon. She did great, and even won a new Trek! Our boy has been getting stronger and stronger. Sturdier and more balanced. He could not do the camp or the race this year because of the surgery, but he'll be stronger and more independent next year. Watch out world! (my brain is foggy, it's hard to write, so I'll sign off now. No need to fear, though, I won't let another month go by without an update!)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the update, I check every couple of days. So glad you guys are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts