The Picture

Lincoln's cousin, Lauren, is the creative genius behind this picture.  Because most of the cousins live in different states everything was done via the Internet and Photoshop.   Not only is this picture special because all of the nieces and nephews are in one photo, but also because Lauren's mom, Mary, orchestrated the same type of picture for Lincoln eleven years ago, while he was in the NICU after his tough birth.

It is my  plan to scan the original photo from 11 years ago and put it next to this current one.  You'll be able to see how the kids have grown and also see that the bottom line of kids are all new additions since then.  They are standing in age order.  Lincoln would have fit in right before his sister.  She's holding the L.

We all LOVE this photo!


(yea, it's my plan to scan the original photo and put it up here  - but I'm hoping my brilliant neice will take the bait and do it for me ...does that make me really bad?  She's tech savy and I'm still using a rotary phone.

Comments

  1. I wish it was as easy as photo shop to really get us all together! If you could scan that picture and put it up that be awesome i forgot what it looked like but i do know we were all so small :) I Love You all and miss you guys plus every cousin in this picture ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would scan it no problem but I actually don't have a copy of the original. I know my mom does I can ask erin if she can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a treasure! Fantastic project....a real heirloom!

    PS - Didn't know that this would report "Post Deleted" - just wanted to write a better one!
    Oops!

    Love to you all!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like it! Love you all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts