Evaluations

First day back at Sunnyview today - outpatient this time (thank God!). He had three back to back evaluations: ot, pt and behavioral optometry. We had enough time to run to the nearby Stewarts Shop for an ice cream lunch, and then back for his speech and language evaluation. I had to fill out paperwork during this evaluation - he worked with the therapist - I answered questions. This is the only thing I had to do all day. Meanwhile he worked and worked with very demanding, yet lovely, therapists. After filling out a few pages for the speech therapist I was POOPED! I mean I just couldn't give any more. And there sat Lincoln, trying to complete a paper and pencil written speech eval, eyes red from fatigue, rubbing his throbbing head. So we ended the session early and he fell right to sleep in the car. The wonderful Ms. Lucente delivered a pizza to our home and we ate at the table like a family.

Comments

  1. With this world of electronics, didn't they offer you a computer to fill out the paperwork. How much easier that would be. Maybe you should suggest it the next time you have that much info to share !

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT LUNCH TO ME! DID YOU HAVE CHOCO HOT FUDGE ON THE ICE CREAM TOO? I WOULD HAVE. WELL MAYBE NEXT TIME.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts