Just a quick THANK YOU!

I just want to say THANKS to everybody at work... You have all been so incredibly supportive and helpful (even the comments--so many more of these than I can count--that i looked like ..heck [censored version].. were helpful!) You know, I had no idea just how exhausted I would become throughout this ordeal.. Stephanie and Eva, too. We knew Lincoln would be completely drained, but I never imagined I would be completely drained of physical and emotional energy, too. It's taking us all time to recover our strength and our spirits, but we are making progress. Speaking for just myself (although I am sure Steph would agree), I couldn't do it without the love and support (and food!) that I have received from my family and friends and my colleagues at work. I know that I am blessed in so many ways, and you certainly know that you are blessed to work with me ;) -- I am so grateful for all of your kind words, compassion and support in so many different ways! THANK YOU!!!

Comments

  1. THERE IS NO NEED TO THANK US. We thank you for giving us first a little SUPERHERO to love and take this journey with him and by reflection with your whole family. This blog has been a heaven sent in so many more ways than you and Steph and Eva could imagine.
    Secondly, speaking for myself (but than again I am THE MOMMY DEAREST mother-in-law) I do not believe any one of us would have done and will continue to do, if we did not love you all as much as we do. You are all so precious and express yourselves so eloquently that we are walking this path with you trying to ease the burden the only way we know how whether it be food, babysitting, driving, a smile or a kind word, or even just a nod - no words needed.
    We love you and WILL CONTINUE TO fight the good fight with you for as long as it takes to have you all back to with us as the Murphy family we have known and love for so many years. HANG IN THERE, WE ARE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to remind you murphys that I love you... mkay?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts