Hi everyone - I have to post quickly bc the wireless cuts out after a while.  He's doing better.  Spirits are lifted because he spent much of the day in the playroom with other kids and doing activities.  I was able to take a walk  OUTSIDE, pick up our clean laundry (not stolen), go to my new favorite little italian deli (bought sushi of all things, for God's sake, where is my head sometimes?!), why, I even took a shower!  Life is really looking up!  He wrote a very long story today with Sara from "shooting Stars" - it's a literacy volunteer group that comes in.  He is so pumped up by this.  His story is all about Planet X.  We'll post it here on the blog when we get time.  Right now he's watching a movie in the playroom with his friend Paul.  They have decided that there are "No Adults Allowed".  Thank God!  

That's all for now.  The floor is abuzz with Hanukah (sp?) music and chatter.   All is good and i'm going to sneak a nap while L is hanging out with his friend - we've got a loooooooong night ahead.

love you all.

Comments

  1. OK, can I take some of that coffee and ritalin to school tomorrow? Wait...do you take it together...."I'll have a double caff, non fat, extra foam late with a shot of ritalin" ???? Is that at all funny or am I just being stupid!! (working for laughs here!)

    Well good luck with the next night. Make a call to aunt T!

    Raining here in the desert....so wonderful and cool and wet!

    We'll light a candle, give the buddah an orange and sacrafice a chicken!!

    Mucho love

    sp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts