Doctor's Rounds

Hi, this is Lincoln's Dad! L. just had his first daily rounds with the Epilepsy team. Lincoln's Mom convinced them to hold off on the IV-last time it wasn't necessary, and it only caused a nasty infection. If he has a seizure they'll give him a sub-lingual to stop it. He'll be chill enough to get an IV in at that point anyway, if it's necessary. PRAY for a seizure! A quick, data-filled seizure that Lincoln comes out of quickly and full of energy!! (Lincoln just said, "looks like a good ending!" I think he wants to post now!)

Comments

  1. Hello There, OK I'm hoping for a seizure.....which feels really weird to hope for......a complete opposite of my normal way of wishing!

    Hey.....why am I the only follower with a picture????? Oh, that's right....because I'm the only follower as photgenic as Lincoln's mother!! Must be the genes......(not the jeans)

    Here's wishing you a good.....and safe....seizure.

    Hugs...Uncle Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lincoln...I'm just trying to see if this works!!

    MamaL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK,Here's the scoop. You;re going to have a seizure before the w/e is over. I just talked to the big guy St. Joseph & he told me. He said he really likes it when you get all weird and act like a vampire/marshon. So dont disappoint him. I'd send you a hug but ,you'd probably bite my neck--OUCH!!!!! GO FOR IT BIG BOY!!!! Love forever Mama Laura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts