Another Morning

Good morning.
Hi, yes indeed, we're still here.  Almost 8am and no seizure.  I really dropped the ball with the sleep deprivation last night.  Only kept him up until 1:30 and he's still  sleeping now.  I certainly wouldn't call that deprivation.  The techs have been putting more cream on his electrodes so at least for now he's feeling a little better.  I emailed both his doctors (they're in Boston at a conference) and asked for alternatives, etc.....a good ambulatory.  I had the hospital's instant coffee delivered with Lincoln's breakfast this morning.  It was LOVELY.  Most of you know I don't drink coffee, but desperate times call for desperate measures - and it really elevated my mood (even black instant).  The kids and Andy will run from me and hide, but i really do looooove coffee (I'm baaaaaaaaack.)

We have roommates now.  Up until last night we had the whole room to ourselves.  That was nice.  He's five years old and has seizures that sound a lot like Lincoln's.  But his only happen about once a year or less (like L's used too).  Andy is coming down to stay with us for Sat and Sun then back for work.  Thanks to Mama B and Papa T for watching Eva and the pets, and thanks to the Shultzes for keeping Eva Wed, Thurs and Fri.

Thanks so much for your prayers.  Please keep them coming...I'm determined that he'll have one by Sunday night.
Much Love,
Steph

Comments

Popular Posts