Shhhh. He's sleeping now .... And I'm about to myself....

I see amazing results ALREADY!  He had to do an hour of homework tonight which means he had to use BOTH hands while doing it.  He made his breakfast for tomorrow, packed his lunch, made his bed and shaved.  Oh my god, he was so adorable and impressive!   He really, really worked on using that left hand.  I did take a video, but I can't remember how to post it.....soon.  I promise!   My favorite part of the night was watching him shave (with a pink razor!).  He was so serious about it!  We made another "What's Lincoln Thinkin'" video, but I can't seem to post it here yet.... In time.   He's exhausted and I'm so very proud of him!

Comments

  1. God Lincoln Powell Murphy, Momma B loves you so very much. Keep up the great job. You are super. Can't wait to have you home .Love you to infinity and beyond!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts