I'm so sorry...

I'm so sorry that I have such a steep and long learning curve with the youtubes, the picasas, the blogger and the facebooks.   Oy.   Between my rush to push PUBLISH  (impulsivity), and google and apple's bickering, I am bound to make many more mistakes.  Please bear with me.  As you may have noticed, I never changed my youtube viewing setting to PUBLIC instead of PRIVATE,  hence, dearest reader (s) you are unable to view our new installment entitled, WHAT'S LINCOLN THINKIN'.  For that, I am humbly sorry, and will do my best to rectify this disturbing situation.

Today is Friday and I pass the baton to Andy for a few days.  Lincoln is quite excited that his father will be joining him because,according to Lincoln, "I'm sorry Mom, but I have more fun with Dad."
To that I say, "how in the world is that possible?!"  What?! You don't like to be nagged to clean your ears, blow your nose, to stay hydrated and "scan left" so you stop running over the slow elderly ladies with walkers because you can't see them because of your blind spot....you don't like that?! Hmmm...well oh well, laddie (that's right, I actually used the word, LADDIE)....in that case, I guess you're right.  ......grumble, grumble.....grrrrrr.

Comments

Popular Posts