Regarding An Enchantment

I'm not sure that it's possible to put into words the feelings and emotions we go through with each seizure, each appointment, each decision regarding tests and surgery... each uninvited mental movie repeating the delivery... putting another finger in the dyke of anger... wishing with every atom of our own existence to free Lincoln from this... but you are proving me wrong, Steph. There is a first time for everything I guess. But you manage to find a way to express it. You express..I suppress..I guess. One thing though.. he doesn't need a string... He has his Mother's love.. I suppose there's nothing stronger.

Comments

  1. Nicely put Andy! You all amaze me with your strength...and he has a huge circle of love surrounding him from afar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts