The lighting of the tree

This time, a year ago, Andy and Lincoln were on their way to NYU for another long eeg.  They were stuck in traffic for quite some time because of the festivities surrounding the lighting of the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center.   A full year later and we're heading back down again.  But this time for a FOLLOW-UP appointment. 
 God, that sounds so good, doesn't it?  
It's done.   
Tomorrow Lincoln will have another mri and then we meet with his neurologists immediately after, with images in hand, or emailed. We'll discuss the possibility of weaning Lincoln off of his anticonvulsant meds.  Some people have to remain on meds their entire lives, even after surgery.  Tomorrow we'll have an idea about what Lincoln's future holds.  
It's a bright future, no doubt.

Comments

  1. Nice shot, Steph! It helps that my boy (check pronoun) is HANDSOME as All Get Out!! (That DOES mean "extremely" or something similar, yes?) Last year at this time I was losing my mind with worry, but it was Ok b/c I had Lincoln by my side..and it was leading up to surgery--which was going to be HUGE and wonderful-in the long run. Looking back I think I did lose my mind (what little was left at that point)and I'm just kinda numb. Lincoln is doing soooo well, he really is! That's more fantastic than I can say! I do, however, miss Eva TERRIBLY :(
    SO GRATEFUL for my Boy, and pleased with his progress! But wow, do I miss my angel.. (for those who are puzzlin'--she's at a 5-day field trip) --ANYWAY!! Great photo Steph! We need to get you a camera that works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you all and keep us posted on the results today! You are in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts