The Slide Show

I have so much to catch you all up on. But first, I've added a slide show of Lincoln's journey over the past two years (condensed to match the song of course). It is very, very poor quality so don't try to watch it full screen. Keep it small. (It is a personal goal of mine to learn how to get a good quality slide show up on this blog - need to get my neices and nephews to teach me).

Well, here you have it. As I've stated under the video (on the YouTubes), I wish I had Eva in here too, but she is in spirit. She took the pic of the Empire State building, she's in the 2ND to last pic, and she was ALWAYS in our hearts. The four of us were always together, even when we couldn't be. Also, you may be interested in knowing that Lincoln's totem animal has always been a bald eagle. Andy took the eagle pic while Lincoln was sleeping at the Rusk Rehab hospital shortly after the surgery.

I'll write more when I have time - new miracles, new dilemmas, but it's all a gift, really.
He's alive and seizure free!
Thanks for reading.

Click on this link for the slide show

Comments

  1. I love it, I might have cried a little. Put a pic on facebook for you. See you guys for thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts