Quick Upate

Lincoln now sports a cool green cast. (Jets green?) He had the red one taken off two weeks ago.  His wrist was x-rayed and a new, better fitting cast was put on.  No snowboarding with the cast.  I can't imagine how this wrist will be strong enough to board after the cast comes off, even with the protective splints, but we'll see what the doctor says.

Mom has instituted a new get-tough rule:  He can only watch tv if he's jumping on the mini trampoline.  He can take rests during commercials.  Does that make me obsessive, controlling, mean and abusive?  Perhaps.  Of course I can't tell if he's slacking off when I'm not in the room with him.  I can only assume he is.  I'll be installing camera's soon.

(cue evil laughter:  AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!)

No, really, I'm not that bad...really....really!  If it was up to him, he'd watch tv 24/7....this is just my latest attempt to get some movement out of him.

Believe it or not, I think he likes it...his brain has been seeking sensory input since the surgery.  (...and of course, he can rest whenever he wants.  I really am a softee at heart.  Really.)

Comments

  1. Don't let her fool you, she is a softy 99.9% of the time. But in her defense she is the best mother to Cookie and Cole. When you see the way they look at her you just know how much they adore her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts