about planet x!!


Hi everyone let me take a moment to tell you about Planet X. It is unlike Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune and all other planets that don't have gravity. Planet X is capable of sustaining all humans because there is plenty of oxygen, nitrogen and liquid water. Its climate is very close to that of Earth. The two planets close to Planet X are Planet Y and Planet W. The name "Planet X" is short for "Planet Extreme". You can visit if you'd like but you will need a teleporter. Should you decide to stay, be prepared to fight zombies, vampires, mummies and skeletons...be prepared for some kick butt action! You can stay on Planet X for as long as you want ...see the biggest volcano on Planet X volcano X

Comments

  1. Sounds very scary to me. Don't think I'll make the trip. I'd rather have you tell me about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts